05/06/2012

Farewell



Hello Parents
We have had a busy end of the school year hosting our Writer's Cafe, Explorers's Museum and wrapping up the final studies of grade four.




The Explorers's Museum on PhotoPeach



The Writer's Cafe on PhotoPeach



The students have grown so much over the course of the year both academically and socially and are certainly ready for the challenges of fifth grade. To maintain this success, it is important students continue to read a mix of genres over the summer and review math skills on IXL.

It has been a very rewarding year for me professionally as I have enjoyed working with your children each and every day. Personally I enjoyed getting to you each of you as well. I feel very fortunate to teach in an international school setting and have the priviledge of working with such talented students and supportive parents.

Have a wonderful summer holiday and all the best to the Forsyths and Rodulfos as they start their next adventure.

Thanks for a brilliant year!
Sincerely,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - we value your input.